AMSF Travel Scholarships have supported Adelaide medical students' electives across the globe, including placements in Africa, Asia, Central America, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Ignatius Rudd: Obstetrics, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea.
- Chelsea Burford: Arnold Lodge Forensic Psychiatric Hospital, Leicester, United Kingdom.
- Roger Parnis: Jubilee Hope Tanzania Ship, Lake Victoria, Tanzania.
- Alexander Ewers: St John Eye Hospital, East Jerusalem, Israel.
- Joe Lu: Maria's Big House of Hope, Luoyang, China.
- Sean Davis: Karapitiya Hospital in Galle, Sri Lanka.
- Ruby McNamara: Northern Provincial Hospital, Luganville, Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
- Jessica Ransom: Malawi - World Medical Fund
- Megan Meredith: London Air Ambulance, UK (read report)
- Stuart Brown: Kaski Sewa Hospital and Research Centre, Pokhara, Nepal (read report)
- Alicia Callisto: St Mary's Hospital, London, UK (read report)
- Dhiren Dhanji: Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK (read report)
- Cathie Hilditch: Amana Municipal Hospital and Kidodi Village Healthcare Centre, Tanzania (read report)
- Matthew Borg: Western Visaysa Medical Centre, Iloilo, Philippines (read report)
- Rebecca Dickinson: various expeditions, Quepos, Costa Rica (report pending)
- Kate Duncan: Amana Municipal Hospital and Kidodi Village Healthcare Centre, Tanzania (read report)
- Kathryn Grocke: Gracefield Gardens Health and Social Care Centre, London, UK (read report)
- Louise Fraser: Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK (read report)
- Xi (Cicy) Li: Churchill Hospital, Oxford, UK (read report)
- Nathan Lam: Hadassah Medical Centre, Ein Kerem Hospital, Jerusalem (read report)
- Edward Miller: Tribhuvan Teaching Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal (read report)
- Jack Richards: Tygerberg Hospital, West Cape Town, South Africa (read report)
- Jennifer Sim: Haukeland University Hospital, Norway (read report)
- Afsana Hasan: Kompiam District Hospital, Papua New Guinea (read report)
- Sebastian Koblar: Alotenongo, Guatemala (read report)
- Michael Weightman: McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA (read report)