Board of Directors
The Adelaide Medical Students' Foundation board is made up of 8 members, who are responsibile for the overarching direction of the Foundation and long-term strategic planning. To ensure balanced perspectives, the board includes 3 current University of Adelaide medical students, 3 graduates of the University of Adelaide medical program, a senior graduate in the role of Patron Director, and a financial advisor.
The Board provides direction to the AMSF Student Committee, which helps progress a number of the Board’s key objectives.
The Foundation Board comprises:
- Professor Randall Faull Patron Director
- Dr Momina Allahwala Graduate Director and Chair
- Dr Sean Jolly Graduate Director
- Dr Stefan Court-Kowalski Graduate Director
- Mr Brian Nimmo Financial Director
- Mr Jarrad Hopkins Student Director
- Mr Patrick Kennewell Student Director
- Mr Huy Pham AMSS Executive Student Director