The AMSF is proud to celebrate and financially support the incredible research being undertaken by medical students at the University of Adelaide.
- Jarrad Hopkins - The Cardiac-Obstetric Registry of South Australia (COROSA): improving outcomes of pregnancy for women with heart disease, a retrospective and prospective approach
- Janine Vu - Mesenteric Venous Thrombosis Managed with Damage Control Surgery in a Rural Hospital
- Olivia Sallis - Inpatients’ satisfaction within the Gastroenterology and Hepatology Service at a tertiary hospital
- Charlotte Blacketer - Prevalence And Health Care Usage Of Knee And Hip Pain In South Australia (SA): A Population Based Study
- Kar Ven Cavan Chow - Supplementation with omega-3 fish oil has no effect on bone mineral density in rheumatoid arthritis: a 3-year randomized controlled trial
- Leslie Lew - Role of Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation on Dementia: A Systematic Review
- Matthew Chu - Circulating secreted frizzled-related protein 5 (Sfrp5) is decreased in patients with diabetes and is associated with diabetic control.
- Henry Marshall - Comparison of Trend-Based Progression Analysis using Macular Ganglion Cell-Inner Plexiform Layer (GCIPL) Loss and Peripapillary Retinal Nerve Fibre Layer (RNFL) Loss in Glaucoma: Results from a Prospective Longitudinal Study (The PROGRESSA Study)
- Montgommery Do-Wyeld - Outcomes of microwave ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma: an Australian experience (2012-2015)